State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series BOI Classic – 7th December 2013
With the event being on the Saturday you will have the rest of the weekend to explore the lovely Bay of Islands.
- With 4 different swim events there will be a swim to suit all ages and abilities
- 3.3km swim from Russell to Paihia
- 1000km swim taking place off Paihia Beach
- 300m swim off Paihia Beach – a great introduction to open water swimming
- “State Ocean Kids” – a swim for children aged between 6-10 years old with an fun 30 minute safety activity session followed by a 200m shallow water swim along Paihia Beach shoreline lined with Surf Life Saving NZ guards.
The Swiss Chalet Lodge Motel is in the center of Paihia and a short walk to the start/finish of all the activity. Visit the website for more information http://www.oceanswim.co.nz/event-info/bay-of-islands-classic/